Sunday, June 05, 2005

What am I? Chopped liver?

On May 25, I reported that Carole Pankau confirmed to me that she is getting into the 6th CD primary and is looking to raise $200,000 by the end of the June, 2005 federal filing date, and I reported on who else is in the 6th CD Republican Primary and who has decided not to enter the race.

More than a week later,on June 3, the Chicago Tribune’s John Biemer reports that Pankau is entering the 6th CD primary.

And then, on June 3, rubbing salt in my wounds, Larry Handlin of Archpundit links to Biemer, saying “the Tribune has the story. Pankau is in the 8th [sic] CD race.”

All right, gentleladies and gentlemen, looks like I will have to resurrect my old Rodney Dangerfield [RIP] act on my TV show. But where the Hell can I find one of those thin Rodney ties?
************************************************